Here at Ona, we're dedicated to crafting delicious grain-free treats sweetened with organic honey. As such, we love to share other recipes that align with our mission and values! This grain-free granola is packed with healthy fats, sweetened with organic honey, and tastes incredible!
There are a variety of nuts and seeds in this recipe, but don't feel obligated to follow the ingredients entirely! Whether it's diet restrictions or taste preferences, alter the ingredients to your liking.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups slivered raw almonds
- 1 1/4 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons organic cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- optional: 1/4 cup dried fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine the coconut, nuts, chia, flax, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl
- In a small saucepan, warm the coconut oil and organic honey over low heat
- Pour heated mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well
- Spread granola evenly onto a large baking sheet (you may need two!) and bake for 20 minutes.
- If adding dried fruit: Remove granola from oven, add dried fruit and roasted sunflower seeds, and stir.
- Increase heat to 350 degrees and bake for another 5-8 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
- Tip: The coconut oil helps make the granola crispy, but make sure to watch it carefully so it doesn't burn!
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Store in a container with an airtight seal, and it'll be good for a few weeks!
Adapted from Minimalist Baker